Friday, June 25, 2010

Today's Loot - For Me & My New Venture

Got myself the following:

HG 1/144 ZZ Gundam - A kit that I really wanted, and now is finally in my hands.

!/60 Broken Blade Delphine - I love the design of the mecha, this a the first of a new line of kit for the recently released Broken Blade anime movie.


And.... I've also got a whole bunch of other kits & figures in preparation for my online hobby business.  More to follow on that later. =D  I will be stocking more & more products in the coming months, and hopefully my ecommerce website would be up by then.

Prior to my grand opeining.  If you want to inquire about a certain product.  Just shoot me an email: mr_gundam_guy@yahoo.com 

3 comments:

  1. Ah I nearly gotten the broken blade kit! Very interesting design but as its a kotobukiya kit I have my reserves on the plastic quality though..

    Haha all the best for your new business :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks chubbybots. Yeah kotobukiya kit are of lower quality, but they are still pretty decent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul and many more wonderful time to kit building! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails