Monday, July 19, 2010

Another Century's Episode:R PV2 Videos

Check out some of the latest PV2 videos for the upcoming PS3 title Another Century's Episode:R

Another Century is a popular game series that began way back with the PS2. The game usually includes a way range of mecha from popular Japan anime series. Gameplay are mostly mission based, and in my opinion, had been known to lack depth.

With Another Century Episode R slated for a Summer 2010 release. I am willing to give some hope for this series.... since the game is being develope by the crew responsible for the Armored Core series and the screenshots look so awesome. But info on this game is kinda sparse right now, so I will update more about this as info become avaliable.

Series to be included in the game will be:

Super Dimension Century Orguss
Mobile Suit Z Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Mobile Suit Gundam Crossbone
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
Overman King
Full Metal Panic!
Code Geass R2
Aquarion
Macross
Macross F









Video from YouTube

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a ton for being my own mentor on this niche. I enjoyed your article very much and most of all enjoyed the way in which you handled the issues I thought to be controversial. I just ordered these consoles at PIJ! I’m excited! I’m going to have these in week! http://bit.ly/Aquarion

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails