Friday, September 17, 2010

GG INFINITE - Top 5 Selling Items This Month

#1  HG 1/144 RX-78-2 Gundam G30th ANA Original Color Ver. 
I am amazed at how fast these kits have been selling when people began to inquire about them.  Back when I was in Japan & Hong Kong last month, I was able to acquire 6 of these kits from various sources.  I sold 4 of them while I was still in HK, and sold the rest to customers after I'd gone back to the states. 

This coming October, I will be getting in 4 of them into my inventory.  If you would like to order them or inquire about pricing.  Pls email me at:  info@gginfinite.com




#2  HG 1/144 RX-78-2 Gundam Ver. G30th RG 1/1 Gundam Project 
While this kit is only sold at the 1/1 Gundam @ Shizouka, Japan.  I was able to acquire 3 of them when I visited this gigantic beast last month.  Little did I know that these are in such high demand, as all 3 of them were sold pretty fast.  If I had knew I would've stock up on more.

Luckily, I will be getting 2 more of these kits, when a colleague of mine comes back from Japan later this month.  Email me if you are interested.
                        

#3 Zaku Mania Vol. 1 & Vol. 2
Zaku Mania is a box filled with 15 tiny Zakus to stack and pose.  I've been getting more than expected inquiries asking for them.  While I still have some left... I was pretty surprised that these sold so well.  Go figure....

While 4th was the HG 1/144 00 Qan[T]....followed by 5th RG 1/144 RX-78-2 Gundam.   A humble start for my hobby biz.  Thanks for everyone's support!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails