Sunday, October 17, 2010

50th All Japan Plamodel Hobby Show 2010 - Gundam Consolicated Images & News Updates (Part V)

View G.G. Consolidated Images & News Updates:
Part I: HERE; Part 1I: HERE; Part III: HERE; Part IV: HERE

Up close images for the limited 1/48 Sinanju Head Display Base that will be issued with the Gundam Ace (Jan.'11 Issue) magazine. (Release Date: Nov. 2010, Price: 977 Yen)
PG 1/60 Strike Freedom (Release Date: Dec 2010, Price: 26250 Yen)
 
MG 1/100 00 Qan[T] (Release Date: Nov. 25th 2010, Price: 4725 Yen)
RG 1/144 MS-06S Char's Zaku II (Release Date: Nov 11th 2010, Price: 2625 Yen)
U.C. Hard Graph 1/35 FF-X7 Core Fighter

Bandai: 1/500 Space Battleship Yamato (Release Date: Dec. 2010, Price: 6000 Yen)
 Videos from Gtoys.blog48.fc2

1 comment:

  1. Ayayay...that MG 00 Quan[T] is looking all the more awesome with every new news feed. I like the added detail and the armor separation...and the GN Drive on the chest when exposed looks cool too.

    But even as an MG, I STILL don't like the combined rifle or the sword forms - it's a little too ridiculous. It looks great as a shield, though. And I like the overall effect when it's on the "Ring of Meisters" surrounding the 00. I hope the effect parts for those are included, since there's no LED in the kit.

    I had a hell of a time hand-painting all the gold on the MG Sinanju...I don't think I'm gonna even try the tiny details on the HG one. I'm glad that the weapons seem to be complete on this kit.

    And finally, the RG Char's Zaku II - my GOD, I can't believe those pipes all over the MG are actually SEGMENTED! It was crazy enough on the RG Gundam that more than half the parts were smaller than my thumbnail, but the Zaku II's looking to have MORE! I think I might swallow those parts if I'm not careful!

    Yup, I got my Christmas list all set up now ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails