Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Custom Build: MG 1/100 The O Ver. Tem

Custom Build of the MG 1/100 The O by Tember Gundam (View HERE)
A great custom build by a good gunpla friend.  He had spent lots of hours working on this project and the finsihed work paid off.  Lots of details and the additional custom weaponary makes it look even better.  This build sort of reminds me of a zeon mobile suit that I like, the Xamel.  Great job Tember!
MG 1/100 The O (Already Released, Price: 12600 Yen)
GG INFINITE: In Stock

1 comment:

  1. O.o!!!! You know you have made it when you get posted on Gundam Guy's blog! I am honored my friend thank you, thank you very much. You soon to be up and fully running store helped me all too much. I look forward to seeing some more of your work.

    ReplyDelete

Gundam Guy Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails